Sunday, May 27, 2007

Its been awhile since I have written.  I was going to go to church today, but I was too tired.  So I called up and canceled.  I can't believe they couldn't do the surgery, but hopefully the DNC will help.  I will be going to see him in about two or three weeks.  The doctor, I mean, he said he might be able  Tell something from the samples about me hormonally. I am thinking if that's in fact the case.  Maybe he'll be able to control it for me with some kind of medication or something.

I couldn't hardly sleep today I got home.  I was up till 2 a.m. and I finally got up to take more Seroquel.  I slept most of the day yesterday and today so far to.  And I feel like I'm done I go back to lay down in a few minutes.  I just wanted to give an update.  I have my software working again, so I'll probably be using the journal more.

Maybe write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment