I have been so tired, I got up during the night last night to go to the bathroom and I dozed off twice before I got there. I have been getting headaches every night for about a week I don't know what's going on but they've been really bad and I usually don't get headaches. It was okay at the middle school today there was a fire drill that was a lot of fun nothing like going out in the hot sun waiting for a bunch of kids to be quiet of course It took forever for that to happen. I brought the Big tin of brownie bites to sue the teacher I work with for the kids but she's going to use them for Sandy's baby shower tomorrow instead so at least I got rid of those. I ate the pasta Alfredo, when I looked at it I realized there really wasn't that much in their ate some of it and I'll eat the rest tomorrow. After I go to therapist tomorrow I'm going home and then getting picked up for the baby shower its going to be a pain going back there to school tomorrow but i could teacher I always hang out at lunch time with and I like her a lot. I don't think I'll go to the school on Thursday because on so tired now as it is, then I have the sonogram on Wednesday so I think I'll stay home on Thursday and Friday and probably Saturday LOL I don't know what's up with the list but everybody's been so quiet oh well going to bed now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment