the sonogram wasn't bad, I started drinking the water later than I should have and sure enough I get there at one o'clock in there calling my name. My bladder was in full enough, though she did use more water I waited, waited and waited some more. The lady that was doing it was having trouble for some reason, she seemed like she was having trouble seeing things so she got someone else to do the test. When it was over I went to the bathroom it turns out the toilet seat was totally loose so it took me awhile to get back in the chair but I was able to it was early but I walked outside and there was the Van she was supposed to pick someone else up first and then come back and take me but that lady was going to Be ready for at least another half hour or so she took me. That was really cool that never happens, I got there early and was talking to one of the drivers that I know really well he told me they had to fire 10 people because they found out they had a felony conviction 10 drivers. It turns out that they weren't doing the background checks that they were supposed to because they wanted to save money. Michael Kenny, but I couldn't stand and that was so rude to me was fired, when he got fired he wrote an anonymous letter that the background checks weren't being done. One guy named Dolly has been working for them for years he got fired because he never told anybody that his client that he took to dialysis a couple of times a week had died eight months prior he was getting paid for taking someone that died eight months ago places. They're probably going to prosecute him it's about time they're cracking down on things it wasn't just wheelchair transport either it was another service called care ride, also Medicaid is cracking down they won't let anybody transport Medicaid clients that have criminal records so good things are happening it's about time. That's all for now
someone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment