Monday, January 1, 2007
Have no idea where to start
it's been so long since I've written. I have no idea where I left off or where to start. After all that with Larissa coming Christmas Eve, she misunderstood and she thought I was staying home both days so she made other plans. The food was great. Shrimp and garlic and butter sauce, baked flounder I think that's all I had they had crab legs to, but I hate asking for people to help me. I did tell Dan how I was feeling, called him the ghost brother because as soon as I got there him and and Joe my other brother, started teasing me first about how I sounded my voice apparently there someone that has a very strong New York accent don't remember much but I know I'm switching a lot and using different words because they were teasing me about it. I told Dan that I would think since he only sees me about once every six months that he could try to be nice to me. It's amazing to me that as soon as Dan comes, Joe just joins right in and starts teasing me just like I was a little kid again. I am so incredibly tired of it. I saw my aunt and my cousin so that was nice got some money and two tickets to Universal Studios for when Sheila comes in a few weeks my mom is having surgery on the 10th, I wish so much that she didn't have to have it. The grandma got out of the hospital for the pneumonia but went back yesterday I think it was yesterday the doctor on call said her doctor was over medicating her. He took her off all the medicine, but he's putting on Coumadin now. I wish she would stay with this doctor he is very nice and since the other doctor almost literally caused her death not joking at one point her heart rate went down to 20 beats per minute, you would think she would try someone else but not her, after all he is Italian. what a joke! I feel so alone I found out Marilyn is coming down to have two baby showers for Jodi, but it's only for Jodi's friends so I guess Barbara T. is Jodi's friend? She also informed me that Maryland's only going to be here for two days. Guess that was her way of telling me that I won't be seeing Marilyn considering that I just talked to Marilyn yesterday, I would venture to say that that's a good bet. It really pisses me off though, because this is going to be the second time she's come down in the last five months. She called me when she was here last time to tell me she's not going to be able to see me I didn't even know she was down until I found out from somebody at church so I guess she figured she better call me to tell me she can't see me because she had to see this person or that person. The reason why it makes me mad is I'm the only one that can see her because I can't go to her house so I would think she could make the effort to see me. But I guess she can't I did make a comment to Barbara T. that I'm the only one that doesn't get to see her
Oh well life sucks
So now I'm bringing in the new year all by myself me myself and I how wonderful sarcasm intended guess I will close now that I'm in a bad mood good time to do it. Happy new year to me frowning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment